City of London, London
£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a high-end developer, who have been pioneers within property development across London for nearly three decades. They're looking to hire a Head of Long Term Lettings for their stunning residential development in Zone 2.
Head of Long Term Lettings
- £40,000 basic
- £60-70,000 OTE
- To manage and carry the responsibility for the on-site end to end delivery of all Long term Lettings & any renewals activity for all guests moving into the development encompassing all of the sales and administrative as well as the legislative functions of the Long term lettings process with efficiency and accuracy.
- Prepare, submit for approval, maintain and report weekly on a business plan for long term and lettings and update for approval of the board from time to time (the 'Business Plan')
- To drive long term lettings activity to exceed the commercial targets set out in the Business Plan.
- To proactively suggest and participate in the creation of innovative marketing strategies to support the delivery of the commercial targets.
- To work alongside the Head of Corporate & Short Term Lettings to maximise revenue and occupancy opportunities and to ensure that the two lettings processes are efficient and work in harmony.
- To work alongside the hotel sales team to ensure that every possible opportunity is taken to convert hotel leads into short term loft bookings and vice versa.
- To work collaboratively with the operations team to develop 'best in class' delivery and operating procedures for long term lettings of the development; enquiries, viewings, pricing, negotiation, referencing, deposit handling, AST signing, initial rent payments & s21 notices.
- To facilitate clear communication between the building operations team and the members of lettings team to ensure that long term move in & move out activities are seamlessly co-ordinated and delivered.
- To personally prospect long term business opportunities and undertake commercial negotiations with 3rd party agencies.
- To oversee the delivery of all long term digital lettings activities such as online booking agents ensuring the lettings data is accurately displayed in a high quality format.
- To be one of the faces of the company within the local community and wider residential industry in London.
- To co-host social events and build relationships with future and current guests. This may include evening or weekend entertaining of guests.
- Become fully conversant with and apply any operational or statutory constraints or requirements in respect of the health, safety and welfare of our customers, visitors, staff and third-party service providers.
- To manage the day to day relationship with Estate Agents and other third party agencies.
- Be fully conversant of bomb, fire, flood, lift entrapment and other emergency procedures.
- Complete Health & Safety e-Learning courses and update Human Focus profile on a regular basis.
- To become proficient at using Dwellant by proactively utilising the e-learning portal for ongoing training and development.
- Responsible for regular updates to the Head of Sales and Marketing for the whole building.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and weekly reporting on conversion rates arising from digital advertising.
The right individual
- A positive, upbeat individual with an infectious personality.
- A performance driven individual, who enjoys exceeding targets.
- Someone not afraid to make difficult decisions to achieve the highest delivery of high customer service standards.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the lettings process both from a sales and administrative perspective.
- Someone who takes a proactive and hands on approach to the work and will be willing to cover all tasks if necessary to get the job done.
- Open minded and collegiate; enjoys working in and being part of a team.
- Able to work independently and at pace.
- A starter completer by nature who is hands on, enjoys getting stuck in.
- Detail orientated.
- Digitally minded with an interest in future technology.
- Accountable; behaves as if it's their own property, not like an employee.
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business, including some weekend working.
- At least 3 years' experience in a reputable agency in a Lettings Manager or Senior Negotiator role.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a high-performance team.
- Experience of dealing with High End buildings in Prime or Super Prime central London.
- Used to dealing with an international client base.
- ARLA qualified (min level 3 technical award).
If this role is of interest to you then please do get in contact with Patrick Tonkin at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment on 02077175509 /