Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a property consultancy with a reputation for dealing with the upper end of the UK property market. We are currently looking for someone to head up and build the new homes division off the back of an established residential and commercial brand. There is already a strong client base, an interesting range of work and the backing and ambition to further develop the New Homes business and its' profile. This role will suit someone with a background working within new homes sales.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Develop new business opportunities within the new homes space.
- Secure new homes business and build upon the existing pipeline of work.
- Closing new homes sales on behalf of developers.
- Maintain and build your own portfolio of clients.
- Update records and maximise the use of internal database.
- Actively identify and develop new marketing and business development opportunities.
- Leading and growing the team/department.
- Communicating effectively with other divisions with regards to cross-selling.
Requirements of the role:
- A proven track record in New Homes sales.
- Excellent negotiating and presentation skills.
- The ability to multi-task effectively to meet deadlines.
- The desire to lead and grow your own department/team.
- Strong knowledge of relevant compliance legislation.
- Skilled in reporting on development performance.
- Experience using Reapit software would be beneficial.
Salary Budgets: £40-50,000 Basic Salary, £60-70,000 OTE, Plus Benefits
Required working hours: 8:30am-6pm Monday to Friday
If you are experienced within new homes sales and are looking for your opportunity to build a department in your own image and vision; then apply for this role immediately, remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8880.