North West London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
over 1 year ago
Head of Operations - Serviced Apartments
My client, a private property company, are seeking an experienced and capable Head of Operations to join them in launching a new Serviced Apartments service, utilising some of their Central London Residential portfolio in order to achieve a further lucrative, income generating venture.
The successful candidate will have high volume short-term lettings experience, alongside people and operations management, at a senior level.
Working very closely with the Director, this is a brand new role for the business, so you will have autonomy to make this role your own and have a big impact
Your duties will include:
- Creating and implementing a business plan / strategy
- Responsible for building the new Serviced Apartment brand
- Set up a short-term lettings department independently; including staffing & recruiting, setting up systems and processes, terms and conditions, dealing with tenants, payment collection, reviews, tenancies and ongoing management / maintenance
- Responsible for marketing and the business development of serviced apartments
- Building and nurturing relationships with key contacts in the industry
- Managing social media and booking channels such as Airbnb, Booking.com etc
- Raising awareness through attending events, conferences
- Instil company culture, ensuring consistence in delivering exceptional best practice
- Actively oversee and manage the recruitment and brand development process
- Carry out inductions and adhoc training sessions
- Oversee viewings, check ins / check outs
- Meet and exceed business targets
- Highlight and execute maintenance works where required to the relevant bodies
- Experience within Short-Term Lettings / Serviced Apartments at Management level
- Able to put together a business plan and operationalise the development of a new brand
- Professional, driven and passionate
- Strong Business Development and Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT Skills and Online Management Software experience
- Great communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Able to optimise opportunities to improve conversion and retention of bookings
Based from their North West London office.
Competitive Salary Depending on Experience: £50,000-£60,000 + Bonus
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832