West London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
12 months ago
My client, the leading provider of professional accommodation throughout West London, are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their team.
Due to significant growth in the last 12 months, they have a vital requirement for an Operations Manager to join their Operations team, to solidify the platform for further rapid growth.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing company with ambitious, yet highly achievable, plans to at least double in size in the next 2 years.
Previous proven experience is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
* Timely and precise setting up of newly acquired buildings
* Quality control of existing stock and the associated processes
* Local authority compliance (predominantly HMO focused)
* Maintenance of strong relationships with both clients and occupants
* Overseeing the implementation and most efficient use of various software platforms across the Operations arm of the business
* Managing and developing a (swiftly growing) team
* Discussing and planning resource and taking a key role in the hiring of new members into your team.
Skills and experience required:
* Operations management experience within a relevant sector is essential
* Experience working with shared housing is beneficial but not a pre-requisite
* Ability to analyse and implement processes
* Ability to effectively manage a team and develop relationships
* Be passionate about the creation development and maintenance of operational processes
* Be results orientated and excited to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* You will need the ability to be mobile around West London where required
Salary of £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience + Car Allowance + Bonus
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832