Kensington and Chelsea, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client, a one-branch independent estate agency based in Central London, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Property Manager to run a small property management department.
Based at an office in Kensington, you will coordinate the Property Management department's work on a daily & weekly basis, as well as bringing on new contractors and managing those relationships. You will have full autonomy to run the department as you see fit. You will also be responsible for the supervision of and Administrator and offer a hands-on property management service to a portfolio of circa 60 high-end residential properties across Kensington & Chelsea.
- Tenant referencing
- Arranging move-ins
- Managing maintenance works & the relevant contractors
- Completing regular property inspections
- Providing reports to the landlords
- Handle all of the accounts.
- Ensuring the property management system (Jupix) is kept updated
- Ensuring all legislative requirements are met
- Acting as the first port of call for all serious tenant issues
To be considered for this role, you should:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a senior role within Property Management, including the management/supervision of staff
- Be able to handle & resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
- Be a well-organised multi-tasker
- Have a great customer service attitude
- Have a good understanding of maintenance issues (plumbing, electrical etc.)
- Be able to review contractor quotes for pricing
- Possess strong I.T. skills
- Be ARLA qualified (ideally)
- Have an understanding of Jupix (ideally)
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
For more information, please speak to Roger Hawthorn on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk.