Kensington and Chelsea, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a one-branch independent estate agency based in Central London, is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Property Manager to run a small property management department. Based at an office in Kensington, you will have full autonomy to run the department as you see fit.
- Hold responsibility for a portfolio of 60 high-end reisdential properties within Kensington and Chelsea;
- Coordinate the Property Management department's work on a weekly/monthly basis, including the supervision of an Administrator;
- Tenant referencing;
- Arranging move-ins;
- Managing maintenance works & the relevant contractors;
- Completing regular property inspections;
- Providing reports to the landlords;
- Handle all of the accounts;
- Ensuring the property management system (Jupix) is kept updated;
- Ensuring all legislative requirements are met;
- Acting as the first port of call for all serious tenant issues.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a senior role within Property Management, including the management/supervision of staff;
- Be able to handle & resolve customer complaints in a professional manner;
- Be a well-organised multi-tasker;
- Offer great levels of customer service;
- Have a good understanding of maintenance issues (plumbing, electrical etc.);
- Be able to review contractor quotes for pricing;
- Possess strong I.T. skills;
- Be ARLA qualified (ideally);
- Have an understanding of Jupix (ideally).
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
For more information, please speak to Roger Hawthorn on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk.