West End, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Mayfair based company who are looking for an experienced Head of Property Management, to oversee a team of 5 people, as well as manage a small portfolio of high-end residential properties consisting of a mixture of lettings and vacant properties located across Central London.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Responsible for heading up and managing a team of 5 people as well as dealing with day-to-day property management issues for a portfolio of circa 50 high end residential / vacant properties.
- Helping and assisting with the development and implementation of systems and software's to allow the company to grow and develop.
- Responsible for the growth of the business and onboarding new clients with the view of expanding the portfolio.
- Inspecting vacant properties and reporting back to clients
- Preparing properties for rental including but not limited to organising furnishings, ensuring the property is legally compliant, overseeing snagging and ensuring the property is in top working order.
- Liaising with estate agents for property lettings
- Progressing and agreeing new tenancies
- Regulatory visits and check-ins on let properties.
- Managing contractors and small refurb / maintenance projects
- Setting up utilities for vacant and rented properties.
- Day to day office administration including filing, bookkeeping and billing
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 6 years' property management experience in a senior/head of position position.
- A general understanding of the London residential property market
- Experience of working with high-net-worth individuals (HNWI) is preferred
- Basic understanding of Microsoft systems including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Salary Budgets: £50-£60,000 p/a
Required working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Mayfair, West / Central London.
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.