West London, London
£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a well-established and successful independent estate agency based in Shepherds Bush. They are currently looking to hire a Head of Property Management & Administration.
Managing a team of 6 staff covering Tenancy Administration and Property Management, you will be responsible for everything from the move-in process, tenancy renewals, property management, deposit registration and maintenance queries. This company prides itself on providing its clients with a high-quality service delivering the best tenants and promptly dealing with any maintenance issues. The have consistently delivered one of the lowest rent arrears percentage in the industry within the last 10 years, and aim to continue to do so.
- Ensure the smooth running & professional running of the Property Management & Administration department.
- Manage a portfolio of residential properties in accordance with agreed procedures & strategies.
- Consistently provide exceptional client services to ensure client retention and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor your team.
- Develop and maintain a positive working environment.
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish an effective working relationship.
- Conduct regular staff appraisals and collate monthly data for performance analysis.
- Deal with all complaints effectively and fairly in accordance with the complaints procedure.
- 7 years experience within residential property management
- Experience of managing a small team of staff (within property management)
- ARLA-certified (desired)
Package: £45,000 - £65,000 (inc. basic salary, bonus and commission)
Holiday: 32 days (including Bank Holidays)
9am-6:30pm Monday - Thursday
10am-4pm Saturday (1 in 5)
For more information, please contact Roger Hawthorn in the Dove & Hawk property management team.