|Job Title:||Head of Property Management (East London)|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Contact Name:||Roger Hawthorn|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established and successful property company that has been in business for over 30 years. Working with both commercial and residential property, they offer a comprehensive service covering sales & lettings, surveying and property management across London, Essex and Hertfordshire.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced individual to join them as their "Head of Property Management", holding responsibility for a team of approximately 7 individuals as well as their own portfolio of properties. As previously mentioned, this company deal with both commercial and residential properties - while experience from within both spaces would be ideal, experience from within the residential space is essential. This position will also require an element of business development, so proven experience of this would certainly help your application.
- Hold responsibility for a mixed portfolio of commercial and residential properties;
- Service Charge budget management;
- Manage a team of approximately 7 individuals including Property Managers, Accounts and Administration staff;
- Business development - help bring on new blocks / estates to grow the company;
- Arrange and attend leaseholder meetings, tenant meetings and AGMs;
- Liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors on a daily basis;
- Conduct regular site inspections and deal with any maintenance queries.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within Residential Block Management (essential);
- Some experience from within commercial property management (preferred);
- Experience of managing a small team of staff alongside your own portfolio (essential);
- Knowledge of Service Charge budgeting (essential);
- Business Development experience (preferred);
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle (essential);
- Relevant property qualification (IRPM, RICS etc.) (preferred);
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Landlord & Tenant Act, RICS codes etc. (essential)
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Location: East London (free parking available on site)
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum