£50000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Commission, Benefits and Bonuses
over 2 years ago
Our client is a globally renowned property company, with a large office network across the world. They have won multiple awards and providing clients with a wide variety of property services within both residential and commercial sectors.
They are looking for an experienced PRS / Built to Rent Director to lead a new and exciting department.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the following:
- Leading the ongoing implementation and delivery of the BTR strategy.
- Agreeing long term and annual BTR budgets and developing and implementing a plan to achieve these, setting and monitoring relevant team KPIs and objectives.
- Collaborating effectively with the rest of the business and taking the lead in ensuring BTR/PRS strategy requirements are understood and delivered.
- Building a team - developing targets and measures, and a corresponding remuneration package that rewards success.
- Applying expert knowledge to identify areas of improvement and improve operational efficiency and customer/ client experience.
- Leading the integration of new clients
- Building and managing professional client relationships
- Ensuring policies and practices of compliance always met.
- Keeping up to date of the BTR market, relevant technology and legislative changes which may impact the BTR strategy and performance of the portfolio.
The successful candidate will have previous operational experience at manager level or above within Build to Rent, Purpose Build Accommodation or other Housing asset classes.
Please contact me in the strictest of confidence to discuss this opportunity further.