West End, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Commission and Bonuses
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in with a large scale global agency to find them a new Head of Short Lets to be based in Central London. We are looking for someone who has at least 3 years' experience within a Short Lets property environment.
You will be responsible for growing a team, specialising in providing short term accommodation for clients. Your team will be able to source fully furnished properties of all sizes for short term accommodation. Typically, these are available from one to six months and can be obtained at short notice. Short lets provide a comfortable alternative to hotels or serviced apartments, giving the tenant a real 'home from home' environment during their stay.
Qualifications and Experience:
- To be considered for this role you must have experience within a short stay property environment and have sound knowledge of the London property market.
- This role will suit someone with an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking mind-set, with strong mentorship skills.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders as well as junior negotiators.
- The ability to mediate difficult situations and bring them to conclusion is also necessary within this role.
- Monday to Friday working hours
Salary Budgets: £30-40,000 Basic Salary, £60-70,000 OTE
If you fit the brief, then we want to hear from you. Apply with your CV attached or contact James Huntly in the Agency and New Homes Team at Dove & Hawk on 02077175505.