|Job Title:||Head of Student Operations|
|Location:||City of Westminster, S. W. London, London, England|
|Contact Name:||Roger Hawthorn|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + plus bonus|
Our client, a successful property investment specialist, is recruiting for an ARLA-certified Operations Manager to head-up their expanding student property management and lettings business. The successful applicant will report directly into a company Director and take responsibility for a key part of the group.
This role involves managing a team of 6 Property Management & Administration staff and being responsible for 700+ student accommodation units across 5 major university cities within the UK.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of residential properties, ideally from with the student accommodation space;
- Experience of managing a team of Property Management and/or Lettings staff;
- Experience of developing, building and implementing management processes;
- Experience of reporting via key metrics including operational and financial data;
- "Customer/tenant first" approach to service delivery;
- Ability to deal with a broad range of demands that managing a dispersed portfolio of real estate brings;
- Keen interest in data-led decision making;
- Process driven individual.
- ARLA certified;
- Strong management and communication skills;
- Experience using Microsoft Office and property management tools;
- Accounting/finance skills would be a benefit;
- Deep understanding of Health & Safety alongside Lettings/Property Management legislation;
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus