South West London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a leader in the London property market for over 50 years, is looking to recruit a Head of Tenancy Management on a one-year contract. The role will oversee a team of 9 Tenancy Managers based at their successful Fulham office.
Head of Tenancy Management Duties
· Staffing across the Tenancy Management department including recruitment, training new staff and growing talent.
· Daily team problem solving
· Running regular team meetings
· Responding to queries from the front office teams, providing guidance and assisting where necessary
· Ensure portfolios are correctly distributed among Tenancy Managers and managing workload across the department
· Supporting business development initiatives
· Working with other departments such as Lettings, Property Management, Client Services and Lettings Accounts to ensure smooth communication across the departments
· Ensure compliance across the department
· Responsible for renewals process; liaising with the local branch regarding the current market, negotiating with landlords and tenants, and administering the correct legal documentation
· Ensuring all necessary compliance documentation (right to rent, EPC, Gas Safety Record) for a tenancy remains valid at renewal
· Keeping the relevant local office updated regarding renewals on a regular basis
· Responsible for accepting and processing notices from tenants, informing the landlord and initiating the end of tenancy process.
· Serving any necessary notices to end tenancies including Section 21
· Responsible for overseeing the checkout arrangements and deposit releases for non-managed properties, which are administered by the Tenancy Assistant
· Maintaining monthly statistics of the renewals and ends of tenancies, and submitting these to accounts and the local office manager
· Dealing with any general queries from landlords or tenants which arise during the tenancy, including but not limited to contractual queries
· Liaising and dealing with any queries from the local offices, Property Management and Lettings Accounts
· ARLA qualified (NFOPP level 3)
· Excellent team leadership and leading by example
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer service orientated
· Organised and good at prioritising workload
· Exceptional attention to detail
Contract: length: 12 months
Hours: Mon-Fri (9am-6pm)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Dove & Hawk is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.