£27000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Homeowner Officer - Kent - £27,000 to £31,000 Dependant on Experience
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a renowned housing association based in Kent who are actively recruiting for an experienced Homeowner Officer to join their team on a 12-month FTC basis.
The Homeownership team deal with a varied workload and the job is fast paced, so to succeed in this role the individual must be customer focused, have a positive attitude, be an excellent communicator and be able to multitask.
Experience in property conveyancing processes and knowledge of leasehold/shared ownership products is desirable.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with general lease enquiries, approvals, and restrictions
- Assisting homeowners to sell their homes
- Providing information to solicitors for prospective purchasers
- Liaising with customers, solicitors, mortgage lenders, surveyors, financial advisors and other internal departments
- Helping residents purchase further shares through the process called 'staircasing'
- Processing lease extensions
- Re-mortgages and subletting requests
- Administering the Right to Buy and Right to Acquire
Skills and Experience Required:
- Prior experience gained in Housing, Property or Legal background
- Knowledge of leasehold/shared ownership products
- Experience in property conveyancing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Experience of using a CRM would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
Salary: £27,000 to £31,000 Dependant on Experience + Annual Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (3 days working from home, 1-2 days office based)
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.