West London, London
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with one of the largest estate agencies in London. They are looking for a Inspection Clerk to join their Property Management team and work remotely within West London.
- Conducting in-tenancy inspections and maintenance checks on our portfolio of managed properties.
- Ensuring our landlords' properties are well-maintained, safe, and compliant with the laws surrounding estate agency
- Writing inspection reports, including photographs, which highlight the existing state of tenanted properties
- Advising on potential areas of concern or attendance/improvement within the property
- Being an integral part of our Property Management service from a compliance and maintenance perspectival
- Working remotely covering a region of our network of estate agency offices with the flexibility to work from home or from an office
- Full, clean driving license
- Experience in preparing and writing reports
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines or schedules.
- Presentable, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Company car
- Comprehensive, ongoing training programme
- Great career opportunities
- Diversity and inclusion networks
- Wellbeing package including enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, and access to a coaching platform
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000