£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Insurance & Conveyancing Supervisor - Aylesford, Kent - £25,000 to £30,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful Kent based building management consultancy are currently seeking an experienced insurance and conveyancing supervisor to join their vibrant office in Ayelsford.
The Insurance and Conveyancing supervisor position provides excellent exposure to the Block Management industry working with in-house teams, property owners, industry colleagues and a range of service providers. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within property law or the insurance sector with an excellent attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing LPE1/Management Packs - includes filling out LPE1 form and collating other relevant documents.
- Preparing Financial Information Packs for re-mortgages.
- Dealing with post completion administration including receipting Notice of Assignment/Transfer/Charge, Deed of Covenant, preparing Certificate of Compliance, issuing of Share/Membership Certificates.
- Liaising with solicitors and property manager on any queries arising from Management Packs.
- Raising invoices for conveyancing fees.
- Liaising with insurance brokers to arrange renewals/new policies for Buildings, Terrorism, Directors & Officers, Engineering Insurance etc.
- Processing applications for Sub-letting.
- Processing applications for Alteration Permission.
Skills and Expertise Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role or within Property Law or Insurance.
- Previous experience analysing legal documents.
- Relevant experience in the Property Management industry is preferable.
- Capability to work under pressure in a busy working environment and manage time efficiently.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and a trustworthy team player.
- Further Education in Project Management desirable
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Dependant on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
For more information please contact Chloe on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment, remembering to quote job reference 8615.
0208 059 7470