Kensington and Chelsea, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a niche independent agency based in prime central London. With a large Italian client base they are looking for an Italian speaking Lettings professional to join the team in a managerial capacity. They are not necessarily looking for someone who has managed a lettings department before but they passion and drive to succeed within this kind of role is a must!
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Winning new business within the area.
- Ensuring that all available properties are marketed through the correct channels, are advertised in a timely manner and updated when necessary to ensure swift rental.
- Working with the various consultants to ensure that all new properties have been photographed, a lettings brochure produced, details are on the website & property portals.
- Ensuring that all checks and pre-tenancy documents are done before the start of the tenancy. This includes (but is not restricted to) reference checks, overseeing deposit payment and that first month's rent has been received.
- Working with the Property Manager on all aspects of the completion of lettings including (but not restricted to) the contract, inventory, cleaning and the check-in.
- Working with the Property Manager on all aspects of the end of a tenancy including (but not restricted to) the check-out, inventory reconciliation, agreement of any charges taken out of deposit and end of tenancy clean.
- Overseeing and managing the schedule of any short-lets. Ensuring the wider team are aware of all tenancies and making arrangements for any cleaning and check-in requirements and check outs.
- Ensuring that all short-lettings have a complete booking form with details of the tenant, dates they are arriving and leaving, contact details, rental arrangements, payments and deposits etc.
Requirements of the Role:
- 2+ Years London Lettings Experience.
- Previous experience of winning lettings instructions.
- Fluent in both Italian & English.
- A friendly and positive disposition.
Salary Budgets: £30,000 Basic Salary, £35,000 OTE
Required Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm (evening a weekend viewings by appointment only)
If you have the language skills and lettings experience required for this role then apply today or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team quoting vacancy reference number: 6260.