|Job Title:||Junior Lettings Negotiator|
|Contact Name:||Kieran Morson|
|Salary:||£14000.00 - £16000.00 per annum|
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a well-established independent estate agency in Clapham. In this position you will be responsible for providing first class customer service to our landlords and tenants whilst representing the brand. Experience is not necessary, however you will be a self motivated individual who thrives on hitting targets.
- Achieving Lettings targets
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Matching applicants to suitable properties across whole patch
- Paperwork in relation to new tenancies
- Prospecting for potential landlords
- Developing and building relationships with clients
- Maintaining contact with potential instructions
- Contacting applicants with an interest in lettings
- Negotiating offers
- Overseeing the progression of let to move in
- Control of window displays and office displays
- Answering office phones and dealing with Lettings enquiries
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Salary Budgets: £14,000-£16,000 Basic £40,000-£50,000 OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance
Required working hours: 8.30am-6.30pm Mon-Thurs, 8.30am-6pm Friday, 8.30am-4pm(1pm) Saturday (every other Saturday).
If you are looking to work for an established property business where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Kieran Morson at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 9124.