City of London, London
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
3 months ago
- Assisting the current Property Managers manage the rental property portfolio of 120 - 140 properties.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, third party contractors and professional advisors.
- Conducting inspections.
- Arranging works/maintenance within the property portfolio.
- Producing property inspections and reporting.
- Dealing with complaints from landlords and tenants.
- Advising landlords of any maintenance works required.
- Liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants regarding any maintenance work.
- Booking and chasing gas safety checks.
- Managing tenancy deposit returns.
- Providing support to landlords and tenants, as well as booking mid-term inspections and check out reports.
- Arranging and producing tenancy set-ups.
- Minimum 1 years' experience within property management
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
- Able to work within a team
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 pro rata