|Job Title:||Junior Property Manager (Commercial)|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Brooks|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
My client, a leading independent property company based in Central London, is seeking an Junior Property Manager (Commercial) to join their highly successful team.
This role requires an ambitious individual with desire to 'climb the ladder' and pursue a long-term career in Property Management.
- Provide support for the effective management of a portfolio of up to 70 commercial buildings, meeting RICS standards and in-line with current legislation.
- Shadowing and assisting Senior Property Managers with their day to day portfolio administration
- Keep regular contact with clients, meeting agreed service terms and maintaining a position of trusted advisor
- To ensure property compliance with regular inspections, health and safety documentation, insurance certification and regular review of Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Schedule planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and ensure that plants and equipment are maintained to fully working order.
- Keep relevant legislation, case law and industry best practice up to date
- One year experience within property management (residential or commercial)
- Desire to pursue long term career in commercial property
- Highly driven and ambitious
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Methodical and systematic approach to work
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Hours: 8.30am - 6pm, Monday - Friday