West End, London
£26000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an Upper End Global Residential Property Agency that have a requirement for someone to join the Client Side Lettings Team based in the Mayfair office. They are looking for someone to provide administration and client service support to the team and their clients. A range of experience could be right for the role be that as a Lettings Administrator looking to move Client-side to a Lettings Negotiator looking to move into a support role. The key requirements of the role are strong Residential Lettings knowledge within Central London and attention to detail.
Duties/Functions of the Role:
- Providing administration support to the 'Key Clients team'.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients both face to face and over the telephone.
- Amending and keeping the CRM up to date with relevant information on client accounts.
- Liaising with the head of department in order to improve communication and service provided to the client base.
- Attending client meetings providing secretarial support.
- General administration duties; typing, filing, marketing etc.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1 years' experience working within Prime Central London in either a Lettings Negotiator, Tenancy Coordinator or Property Management role.
- A positive and personable attitude to work.
- Well spoken and well presented.
- A strong knowledge of the Lettings Process and of the Central London Estates that the department service.
Salary Budgets: £26-30,000pa
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm (no weekend work required).
For more information; apply for the role with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 6297.