£60,000 - £80,000 per annum + discretionary bonus
10 months ago
My client, an independent development specialist, focusing on the commuter belt of London, are currently seeking an Acquisitions Manager to join their successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of future deals and projects, whilst growing with the companies realistic and ambitious business plans.
Proven land acquisition experience and a strong understanding of the PRS / student sector is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
- Oversee and manage the acquisition of development sites, from identification, due diligence, production of offer, preparation of funding, contract, completion, to achieving planning permission and taking corrective action if appropriate
- Cultivate productive relationships with estate agents, land agents, property developers and land owners to ensure you are at the forefront of development opportunities
- Work closely with architects, local Borough Councils and the professional team to assess and improve the development potential of the sites
- Proactively identify and pursue partnership opportunities and assess their suitability
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and finance teams to ensure projects are identified and presented professionally ensuring the sign off process is managed in a timely manner
- Overall you will play a pivotal role in delivering the mission, vision and values of the company
Skills and experience required:
- MRICS Qualified (3 years minimum PQE)
- Proven land acquisition experience
- Existing network in the property market related to land sourcing
- Strong understanding on Permitted Development
- High achiever with excellent communication and networking ability
- Impactful influencing skills
- Driven to secure deals and exceed expectations
Basic salary of £60,000-£80,000 depending on experience + discretionary bonus.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.