South West London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Performance Bonus
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a property developer with projects across the London area. Due to increased investment they are looking for an experienced Land Acquisitions manager to assist in the negotiation and purchase of sites across London.
Key Duties/Functions of the role:
- Source, identify and acquire sites on behalf of the company.
- Develop and maintain contacts and ensure strong positive links with agents, local authorities and landowners.
- Conduct land acquisition negotiations.
- Ensure site selection is in accordance with the defined criteria of the company.
- Provide regular Land department reports for the board of directors.
- 5+ years experience within a similar land buyers/acquisitions role.
- A proven track record of land deals conducted.
- Experience working within the London/Home Counties market.
- Good knowledge and understanding of planning policy.
- A professional and personable disposition when dealing with both clients and colleagues alike.
- Integrity and honesty.
Salary Budgets: £45-55,000 Basic Salary + Performance Realted Bonus
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
If you have the required experience and would like to explore the opportunity futher thenapply with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 5839.