City of London, London
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My Client have been operating as one of the first property experts in East and Central London for 35 years. They focus on Residential and Commercial Estate Agency, as well as Land and New Homes. Their success can be attributed to understanding the way London operates and how individuals buy, sell, rent, let and develop property. They are currently looking for a experienced Land Consultant to join there to join our successful and ambitious New Homes team based in the City of London office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercial, residential sales or lettings professional looking to develop their skills across all manner of commercial developments within Greater London,
- Source and target opportunities for potential new developments
- Produce development appraisals and market analysis for specific sites / locations
- Perform weekly touting
- Attend site visits
- Negotiate offers to acquire land on behalf of clients
- Provide client feedback
- Generating a targeted number of viewings per week.
- Assisting with a coordinated approach to registering and managing applicants.
- Undertaking market valuations of potential instructions.
The ideal candidate;
- Proven working experience as a Estate Agent or a proven track of successful sales record in another industry would be advantageous (1 year minimum)
- An understanding of the residential sales sector, including the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies would be beneficial but is not essential
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills to build long-standing relationships
- Confident with all levels of negotiations and passionate about closing deals
- Tenacious and resilient with a drive to succeed
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- Zone 1 & 2 travelcard & access to pool car.
- Ongoing training and skills development.
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services.
- Discount, engagement and recognition platform.
- Award ceremonies, competitions and more.
Basic: £20,000 - £25,000 OTE £40,000k+ - Great Commission Structure & Zone 1 & 2 Travelcard & Pool car available.
Hours: 5 days per week; Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 6.00pm, Friday, 8:45am to 5:00pm.
To apply for this role contact Lenny Farhall at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: