£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a national property management company with experience of managing a varied portfolio of smaller blocks and large residential estates. They are currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to manage a portfolio of residential estates in Sandhurst (Berkshire).
- Coordinate all resources (internal & external) to effectively manage a portfolio of residential estates and deliver outstanding service to all customers;
- Prepare, review and implement annual budgets for each estate, ensuring the budget is approved and demands are issued on time;
- Generate purchase orders and authorise payment of all invoices for works associated with the service charge for each estate;
- Ensure a comprehensive Planned Maintenance Schedule is in place for each estate and reviewed annually.
- Conduct regular site inspections to ensure standards are upheld.
- Handle reported maintenance issues in a timely and effective manner;
- Ensure each estate has an effective major works programme to comply with the lease and maintain the condition of the estate;
- Organise, prepare and lead Directors meetings, Resident meetings or AGMs;
- Resolve any problems/complaints from residents and lessees effectively and diplomatically.
- Property Management experience from within a residential leasehold environment is essential;
- Passion for customer service with a naturally positive attitude;
- Effective time managment skills;
- Superb communication and people skills;
- Full, clean, UK driving licence.
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday with a 5pm finish on Fridays
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
For further information please speak to Roger Hawthorn on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk.