West End, London
Up to £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a global brand who are looking to hire a Leasing Portfolio Manager for their Residential Asset Management team based in Prime Central London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to be responsible for a number of PRS / BTR schemes across London and the South East.
- To deliver a high quality management service, for the benefit of their clients and residents.
- Working on a large Build to Rent portfolio, the successful candidate will be managing onsite members of staff and coordinating supporting functions.
- Predominantly managing the initial letting up process of new developments.
- Producing accurate client reports demonstrating performance and asset management initiatives as required.
- The candidate will have previous experience of working in a busy environment and be able to provide a high level of service to, and establish rapport with, customers, clients and colleagues.
- Coordinating the marketing and lettings strategy on new build assets
- Overseeing and monitoring lettings functions carried out by the onsite teams. Assisting with letting and management issues
- Review and submission of weekly lettings reports, ad hoc monitoring of asset performance
- Oversee renewals process to ensure we achieve rent increases in line with current market value
- Expenditure approval and monitoring of spend v budget
- Ensuring compliance is maintained (legal and H&S)
- Assessing and re-structuring duties of team members where necessary
- Coordinating and leading customer engagement initiatives
- Dealing with escalated complaints
- Improving processes and service through innovation, technology and training
- To set clear objectives in line with company/Divisional/team strategy and to measure performance against these
- To conduct regular 121's, hold team meetings and complete thorough probationary, interim and annual appraisals as per company guidelines
- To support team members in career development via training (to ensure high skill levels both technically & behaviourally), coaching, mentoring and the promotion and succession/talent processes
- To adhere to all company processes with regards to people management and to role model professional behaviours at all times
- To ensure recruitment is completed professionally and in line with team/divisional/company goals, thinking strategically re future needs and in line with our diversity goals
- £40-45,000 basic salary
- Bonus structure on top
- Monday to Friday role
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply with your CV attached to Patrick Tonkin @ Dove & Hawk.
Alternatively please get in contact with me for further details on 02077175509.