£25000.00 - £30000.0 per annum
2 months ago
Legal Secretary - Welwyn Garden City - £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience
My client, a bespoke Property Management company, are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their team based in Welwyn Garden City.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, with long term plans for progression and success. The successful candidate will have proven experience of property law, with a keen eye for detail.
Your duties will include:
- First point of contact for legal enquiries
- Drafting and sending LPE1s and associated sales documents
- Interpreting and advising on lease clauses
- Corresponding with solicitors and clients on conveyancing and other legal matters
- Drafting and administering deeds/licences and other legal documents
- Land registry enquiries and associated research
- Updating unit ownership records
Skills and experience required:
- 1 years+ proven legal or conveyancing experience in the property industry
- Good knowledge of property law and compliance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Strong attention to detail
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.