£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, free parking
about 1 year ago
sMy client, a successful and long standing Estate Agency are currently seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their friendly family-feel team.
This role will be really varied, fast paced and requires an administrator who is efficient, able to work to compliance deadlines and has excellent attention to detail.
My client currently have around 250 properties under management and this will soon increase to 600, so tenancy co-ordination and renewals expertise are essential for this role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Lettings and Property Management team as required
- General office administration
- Assisting in the progression of tenancies
- Handling renewals
- Perform Right to Rent checks
- Book inventories, check ins and check outs
- Draw up renewal agreements and tenancy documents
- Liaise with clients, vendors and landlords
- Answering telephone calls and assisting with customer queries where possible
- Keeping internal database accurate and updated
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years+ proven Lettings Administration experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements and renewals
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own work load, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Free parking available
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 10am-6pm, no weekends!
Please note the office environment adheres to current Government Guidelines and the interview process will be carried out under social distancing rules.