£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Lettings Administrator - Brixton - £20,000 to £22,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are currently seeking a Lettings Administrator to join their office in Brixton. Your main role will be to oversee the marketing of all available properties alongside supporting the Lettings team.
The role requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
- Overseeing the marketing of all available properties
- Uploading properties onto the web portals ensuring the information is kept up to date
- Producing brochures and organising the window display
- Maintaining and keeping the CRM system up to date
- Assisting the lettings manager with offer and acceptance letters, valuation letters and completion statements
- General lettings administration as required
- At least 6 months proven experience in Lettings Administration or a similar role
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 dependant on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday. Hours will be on a shift basis; three days 8:45am-6pm and two days 9:45am-7pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a prestigous brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472