West London, London
£27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Lettings Administrator - West Hampstead - £27,000 to £32,000 Dependent on Experience
My client, a successful independent Estate Agency, are currently seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator with proven Lettings administration experience, to join their busy office based in West Hampstead.
You will be a vital part of the team, progressing tenancies from point of offer to move in. The role will be extremely busy and fast paced with a high volume of tenancies so requires an individual who is proactive, possesses a strong analytical skillset and an excellent eye for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Progressing tenancies from point of acceptance to move in
- Drafting tenancy documents
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors, landlords and tenants
- Handling enquiries - both via telephone and email
- Sending out DocuSign's
- Overseeing the renewals of properties
- Overseeing the marketing of all available properties - uploading to the website and property portals, maintaining adverts in windows and arranging photographers
- Arranging viewings of properties
- Handling references
- Key Management
- Handling deposits and payments
- General office administration including ordering of stationery, photocopying, filing, archiving, tidiness of office, franking machine management, opening and distribution of external post
Skills and Expertise Required:
- At least 2 years proven Lettings Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent understanding of current property legislation and AST's
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Location: West Hampstead
Salary: £27,000 to £32,000 dependant on experience?
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 6:30pm, Friday 9am to 6pm
For more information please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472