|Job Title:||Lettings Administrator|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Megan Staines|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
Lettings Administrator - London Bridge - £26,000 to £30,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful multibranch Estate Agency, are currently seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator with proven Tenancy Progression experience, to join their busy office based in London Bridge.
You will be a vital part of the team, providing full administrative support to the Lettings team and progressing tenancies from offer to move in. The role will be extremely busy and fast paced with a high volume of tenancies so requires an individual who is proactive, possesses a strong analytical skillset and an excellent eye for detail.
- Processing tenancy files from point of offer to move in
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Handling Referneces
- Prepare market appraisals and tenancy packs
- Arranging the marketing of available properties including: photographs, floor plans, EPC's, creating brochures, window cards and external advertising
- Registering new applicants
- Managing the key log for lettings viewings
- Providing general support for the lettings department
- Adhoc duties for the Lettings Manager
- Office management; including filing, ordering supplies and maintenance & presentation of the office.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 1 years' proven Tenancy Progression/Lettings Administration experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- ARLA/NFOPP Technical award would be advantageos
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6:30pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within an established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472