£24000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Lettings Administrator - Battersea - £25,000 to £29,000 dependant on experience
My client, a successful property firm, are currently seeking an ambitious Lettings Administrator with proven experience, to join their vibrant office in Battersea.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at the forefront of an exciting development providing administrative support to the Lettings team. You will be responsible for handling all the Tenancy Progression from point of offer to move in.
The role will be extremely busy and requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Produce all new tenancy documentation and progress this from point of offer to move in
- Handling compliance; organising EPC's and Gas Saftey certificates
- Perform Right to Rent checks for all new tenants
- Serving termination notices and booking inventory and check outs
- Drawing up renewal agreements
- Answering calls and helping with queries where possible
- Assisting the team with Diary Management
- Liaise with clients, vendors and landlords
- Responsible for marketing of properties
- Collate and inputting data for the purposes of reporting and marketing, as well as managing databases (Salesforce)
- Organise marketing and office and IT maintenance
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years' proven Lettings Administration/Tenancy Progression experience
- Experience of managing confidential communication/diary management
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own work load, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Keynote knowledge is desirable but not essential
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 dependant on experience + Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472