Up to £25000.00 per annum + plus bonus (£30,000 OTE)
9 months ago
Lettings & Renewals Administrator - Reading
My client, a globally established top tier agency, are currently seeking a Lettings & Renewals Administrator to provide support to the Renewals and Tenancy Management team, in the delivery of a high-quality service throughout their large Build to Rent portfolio, supporting both office and site-based teams.
As the Administrator, you will have strong organisational and communication skills, the ability to work well under pressure and trust your own judgement and initiative.
This role would suit a self-motivated individual, keen to learn new thing and progress their career further with a respected brand.
Your duties will include:
- Assist the tenancy management team with their property administration
- Producing renewal documentation, including specially negotiated clauses, and ensuring it's completion
- Providing professional advice on both Renewals and end of tenancy procedures
- Drafting and serving legal end of tenancy notices
- Handle enquiries from tenants, contractors, utility providers and local authorities
- Working with the onsite teams to understand the local markets
- Liaise with the property accounts team over any property queries where necessary
- Updating utility providers and local authorities of tenancy changes
- Undertake specific projects as requested by line manager
- Liaise with all management, technical and administration staff
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Lettings / Renewals Administration experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and good attention to detail
- Able multitask and work accurately & effectively under pressure
- Microsoft Office package literate, particularly Excel
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Basic Salary plus Bonus (£30,000 OTE)
Required Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm (1 weekend cover per month will be required with days given in lieu)
If you have the required experience and are looking to join a professional brand that offer excellent training and career development; apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8830.