£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Our client is a property company specialising in property management, lettings, investment and project management. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to join their office based in North-West London.
- liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors and local councils.
- booking property viewings for the lettings team
- responding to incoming calls and emails
- handle deposit registration and returns
- create all tenanct paperwork for ASTs
- handle housing benefit claims
- sourcing tenant referencing
- Previous experience of lettings administration (2 years ideally)
- Resilient and thick-skinned.
- Positive outlook
- Fantastic communication skills
Hours: 9am-5:30pm Mon-Thu, early finish on a Friday.
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000