South West London, London
£27000 - £28000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an Upper End Property agency with offices in South West & Prime Central London. They are currently in the process of looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator to come on board as their Lettings Progressor. With a fantastic reputation for 'professionalism with personality' this role will suit someone who enjoys working as a team within a busy office environment.
Daily Duties/Fuctions will include:
- Organising the references of all potential Tenants.
- Preparing and executing the Tenancy Agreement.
- Organising Inventories & Check Ins, Cleaning, Repairs and any other agreed works.
- Communicating with Landlords and potential Tenants to ensure a smooth transition from agreed deal to the actual move in.
- Dealing with enquiries by email or phone from Landlords and Tenants
- Anticipating potential problems and implementing solutions.
- Attending professional development training courses.
- Ensuring the database is kept up to date and is used appropriately to record all communication.
- At least 1 year's experience working within a similar Lettings Role
- Excellent communication skills
- A cheerful and professional disposition
- The ability to plan a prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong negotiation skills to encourage clients to take recommended course of action.
- A pro-active problem solver.
- ARLA/NFoPP would be a bonus but is not essential.
Salary Budgets: £27-28,000 per annum
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
If you suit this description then we want to hear from you ASAP. Apply today with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove and Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 5456