West End, London
£20000 - £50000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk are have partnered with an Upper end Property Consultancy that deal with a variety of verticals within the UK Property Industry. They currently have a requirement for an Experienced Lettings Professional to come in at Senior/Associate level in the established Mayfair office. With one of their existing team moving to pastures new this is a warm desk and needs someone who can hit the ground running in one of the globes Highest Property Value markets.
- Register applicants
- Maintain regular contact with applicants to ensure they are offered suitable properties
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Source properties from other agents
- Provide feedback, information and advice to potential and existing landlords and tenants
- Negotiate offers
- Carry out Market appraisals when required
- Produce lettings paperwork alongside the Tenancy Coordinator
- Experience of the PCL residential lettings market
- Experience of success within the residential lettings market
- ARLA/NFoPP Preferred but not essential
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Due to the location no driving licence is required for this role.
Salary Budgets: £22,000 Basic Salary, £45,000+ OTE, Guarantee Provided + Corporate Benefits
Working hours: 8:30am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 4 Saturdays 10am - 3pm
To be considered for the role apply immediately to this vacancy or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk. Please quote vacancy reference: 5901.