Kensington and Chelsea, London
almost 2 years ago
My client, a Globally Leading Estate Agency Brand, are currently recruiting for an established Lettings Negotiator to join one of their most prestigious offices located in the heart of Chelsea. This is a really good opportunity for someone looking to excel in a Prime Central London office, dealing with prestigious properties at high rents.
Roles & Responsibilites:
- To produce and regularly update market appraisal reports recording your performance
- To help build and expand Savills Lettings business and to be aware of future opportunities that will enable the department to continue to expand
- To create both domestic and international business relationships and build Savills reputation
- Think about and develop PR and marketing opportunities where possible - ensuring that SEO opportunities are utilised
- To close/agree deals on properties where you have the relationship with the client and subsequently manage that client effectively throughout that process - educating and assisting them.
- To maintain the company's standing as a market leader
- To cross sell/refer across the business
- To update the Head of Department on current trends you're finding in the market
- To liaise with the Sales division, Private Office, Prime Purchase and various other facets of our business on a regular basis. The individual should strive to be a key link between various departments and also aim to capture new business opportunities for Super Prime Lettings.
- To keep abreast of relevant Housing legislation, National issues and to attend appropriate training
- To comply with the various 'Codes of Conduct' of the national bodies the Department is a member of such as ARLA and RICs. If not already NFOPP qualified prepared and ready to commit to becoming an ARLA member and qualified, for which comprehensive training will be provided.
Competitive, Car Allowance
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-6:30pm, Saturday: 9am-4pm (Rota)
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Tom Hesketh at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 6375