£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Lettings Coordinator - Wimbledon- £26,000, ideally 1 year+ lettings experience
My client is a multi-branch leading estate agency with branches located across London. This is a great opportunity for a Lettings Coordinator to join their office in Wimbledon and continue to grow in a fast paced environment.
Your duties will include:
- Providing full administration support to the Lettings team.
- Ensuring all the tenancy paperwork from landlords and tenants are chased and the procedures are met.
- Ensuring the branch is kept clean and tidy: presentation of the office, ordering any supplies needed and being the first person of contact when things are needed within the office.
- Registering applicants in accordance with company procedures and managing the key log for viewings.
Skills and experience required:
- 1 year+ experience in Lettings admin.
- Can work effectively in a team and is a strong independent worker.
- Can multitask effectively and has a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work to deadlines and capable of working effectively by checking their own work.
Salary: £26,000 depending on experience- ideally has 1 year+ experience in lettings
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 6pm and Fridays 9 - 5.30pm
If you have the experience required for this role; apply immediately remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8820
For more information, please contact Catherine on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment: 02080597470