North London, London
£24000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Company Car
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk are currently representing a well-known and very successful, multi-branch agency brand who are looking for experienced lettings Branch Manager in North London. This individual must have market knowledge as well as at least 1-year managerial experience.
- £20 - 26k basic salary depending on experience
- £50,000+ OTE
- Company car
- Lots of all-inclusive company holidays
- Mon- Fri -08:00 -18:00 Sat - 09:00 - 17:30 (alternating Saturdays)
As a Lettings Branch Manager, you will be responsible for;
- All tenancies and properties
- Delivery of Branch critical metrics and profits
- Management and support of all activities within your branch.
- Bring new properties onto the market
- Work closely with vendors to ensure high quality services
- Negotiate offers between applicants and landlords.
- Aid the growth of your branch and new business through
- Proactive engagement with current and prospective clients
- Capitalise on all leads brought into branch.
- Recommending our array of products and services
- Proven track record as a Branch Manager within Lettings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence.
- Willingness to learn and develop your management skills
- You are a 'get things done' kind of person.
- You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
If you are interested please contact me through: