Kensington and Chelsea, London
£22000 - £50000 per annum + Travel Allowance Provided
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an upper end independent agency who are in the process of bringing on an Experienced Lettings Consultant to assist the Lettings Manager in the service to their Central London client base. They are looking for a well spoken and well presented Lettings Consultant who is confident dealing HNWI and who can provide support to the Lettings Manager in valuations.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering applicants both face to face and over the telephone.
- Arranging and accompanying applicants on property viewings.
- Attending valuations alongside the manager.
- Attending and providing valuations in the absence of the manager.
- Providing viewing feedback to Landlords.
- Qualifying and negotiating offers to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
- Day to day management of tenants and landlords, and responsible for maintaining records on the company database.
Requirements of the role:
- 3+ years' lettings experience within the Central London market.
- A strong understanding and gravitas when it comes to dealing with HNWIs.
- A track record of closing deals and winning rental instructions.
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Salary Budgets: £22-25,000 Basic Salary, £50,000 year 1 OTE, Travel Allowance provided
Required Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (Evening and Weekend viewings by appointment only).
If you have the required experience within the Central London lettings market and are looking to join a fun yet professional Real Estate agency then apply with you CV attached, remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8353.