South East London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client, a high profile and successful independent agency, specialising in properties within Central London, are currently seeking an experienced Lettings Coordinator to join their team.
This is a dual role, supplying support to both the Lettings and Property Management team in their administration and the overall smooth running of their busy office as they continue to grow.
Your duties will include:
- Diary management of the negotiators viewings and the property managers inspections
- Liaising with tenants and contractors as required
- Negotiating and processing deposit returns
- Handle maintenance and repair paperwork as required
- Draw up tenancy agreements
- General office administration
- Referencing and credit checks
- Handling post and documentation
- Direct incoming calls to the relevant person
- Organising utilities, inventory check ins/out, invoices, move ins etc
- Handle applicant enquiries for the lettings team
- Record and maintain accurate CRM database for the wider team
· Liaise between inventory clerk and cleaners for the tenancy preparation
Skills and experience required:
- 2 years+ proven Lettings Coordination experience
- Strong understanding of property management & lettings
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- A good understanding of contracts and tenancy agreements
- Customer focused approach
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Efficient and able to time-manage effectively
Hours: Core hours are 9am-6pm but flexi time is an additional option.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832