East London, London
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Lettings Coordinator - Stratford - £25,000 to £28,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful high-end developer, who have been pioneers within property development across London for nearly three decades, are seeking an ambitious Property Administrator to join their stunning office in Stratford. In this role you will be directly supporting the Lettings Team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious firm with unlimited career progression. The role requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the Lettings team providing extensive support
- Manage and maintain the CRM system to ensure data is accurate and up to date
- Ensure Property Management systems are updated in line with company police and client reporting requirements
- Organise daily reports for the Lettings team including; move in's, move out's, credit control reports, pending payments and outstanding issues to resolve.
- Draft tenancy documents and progress tenancies from point of acceptance to move in
- Register tenancy deposits
- Process all notices to end tenancies
- Keep compliance records regularly updated
- Work with the Accounts Manager to ensure outstanding accounting activities are completed
- Undertake viewings as and when required
- Liaise with Lettings, Building Management and Property&Relationship management team to ensure smooth running for guests
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 year+ proven Lettings Administration experience
- Understanding of AST's and property legislation and compliance
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Well-spoken and professional
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own work load, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Knowledge of the Prime London Lettings market would be advantageous
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a prestigious brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472