£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Lettings Coordinator - Paddinton - £26,000 to £28,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a highly successful Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Lettings Coordinator with proven Tenancy Progression experience, to join their vibrant and fast paced office in Paddington. You will be a vital part of the team, providing support to the Lettings team and handling tenancy progression from point of offer to move in.
The role will be extremely busy and requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
This is an ideal role for an individual looking to progress their career in the property industry whilst working with one of the world's leading agents
- Acting as front of house both face to face and over the telephone
- Handling all tenancy paperwork and ensuring compliance procedures are met
- Prepare market appraisals and tenancy packs
- Arranging the marketing of available properties including: photographs, floor plans, EPC's, creating brochures, window cards and external advertising
- Registering new applicants
- Handling weekly reports and statistics
- Managing the key log for lettings viewings
- Providing general support for the lettings department
- Adhoc duties for the Lettings Manager
- Office management; including filing, ordering supplies and maintenance & presentation of the office.
- Proven experience within a Lettings administration role
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 Dependant on Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472