City of London, London
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Lettings Coordinator - Stratford - £22,000 to £25,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful high-end developer, who have been pioneers within property development across London for nearly three decades, are seeking an ambitious Lettings Coordinator to join their stunning office in Stratford. In this role you will be directly supporting the Lettings Team with their pre tenancy paperwork.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious firm with unlimited career progression. The role requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare all pre-tenancy paperwork including AST's and Short Lets
- Issue References
- Request and monitor arrival of move in funds
- Develop relationships with new tenants and manage them through the paperwork process keeping clear and open communication throughout
- When necessary register new applicants via the phone and email
- Work closely with the Head of Lettings to ensure the company is fully compliant with every move in
- Work closely with the Head of Housekeeping to ensure deadlines for move ins are met.
- Deliver high level customer service
- Develop a good understanding of the building and the vision behind it
- Assist the Head of Lettings where necessary
- Manage the day to day relationship with Estate Agents and other third party agencies
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years+ proven Lettings Administration experience
- Understanding of AST's and property legislation and compliance
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Well-spoken and professional
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own work load, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- ARLA/NFoPP qualification be advantageous
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a prestigious brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.