South West England, England
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed on a new Lettings Coordinator vacancy within our clients very busy office in South West London. Only 6 months of Property Admin is needed for this role so is a great opportunity for someone who is maybe looking for their second role within property in a busier office.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the lettings manager and property manager.
- Welcoming tenants, landlords and contractors when they walk into the office.
- New tenancy admin & paperwork - Referencing, AST's, ID's, POA etc, pushing through goodlord once let is agreed
- Renewal admin & paperwork - Ref, AST, ID's & POA, deposit adjustment with TLP, once agreed
- COS admin & paperwork - ref, AST, ID & POA
- Booking Check ins & Outs, for Lettings & PM where required
- Assisting Lettings with Enquiries - taking phone calls and registering onto Reapit.
- Registering Applicants and emailing to Lettings
- Booking viewings for lettings where required
- Key management, tagging & de-tagging, contractors sign out book - it will be your responsibility to make sure the key system is always fully compliant. Weekly key audit required and evidence of it being done. System to be put in place by you.
- Property instructions - Drafting TOB , send to lettings manager for sign off and then you sending to landlord. Chase TOB where required.
- Assisting with property marketing - photos, floor plans, property descriptions and launching properties to market once TOB's are in.
- Erecting and updating Boards.
- Pushing tenancies through on RPS, pre & post tenancy. Making sure all checklist is ticked off.
- Ensuring ALL details on RPS are correct, fees, contact details etc. Backed up by Lettings manager.
- Checking invoicing on RPS or let fees, renewal & admin fees. Lettings manager to set up invoices, admin to double check.
- Google & Homehound reviews
- 6+ months Property Admin experience
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player
- Very hardworking
- Enthusiastic personality
Package & Hours:
- £23-25,000 salary
- Mon-Fri 8.45am-6pm
- Progression into more senior role
- Training of the property field
- Company benefits