West London, London
Up to £30000.00 per annum + Car allowance, £80,000 OTE +bonuses
almost 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a multi-office Independent who are looking to hire an experienced Lettings Manager. This individual must have three years experience in a managerial capacity and have the ability to manage a large team of negotiators. You will need a proven track record dealing with a high volume of properties.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and output targets
- Sourcing new business through developing relationships with landlords, and other relevant stakeholders, whilst listing new stock through contacting prospective property owners
- Ensuring your team and personal income and output targets are met
- Recruitment, development and training of a sales team to nurture department, growth and targets
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Acting as a role model for your business
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximising new business development opportunities
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability, and sales growth
- Provide direction for your department
- Conducting property valuations and maintaining high fees
- Producing valuation reports backed up by evidential comparable 's
- Responding to client communications in a professional and timely manner
- Attending meetings with other individuals involved in the selling/letting process
- Maintaining standards according to company policy and the ARLA
- Assisting the efficient progression of agreed lets to a successful conclusion
- A full and clean manual driving licence.
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
Salary Budgets: £30,000 Basic, £80,000+ OTE, Car allowance, + Numerous Corporate Benefits
Hours: 8:30am - 6:30pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 6pm Friday and 9:30am to 4pm on Saturdays.