|Job Title:||Lettings Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Brooks|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum + OTE £60K|
Our client, an international property firm, is looking to hire a Lettings Manager to join their team in their City of London office. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience, a proven track record in leading a successful Lettings Department and a pro-active approach to work.
- Manage a team of 2 negotiators
- Register potential tenants
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants
- Close deals
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants
- Canvass for new business opportunities
- Proven background in lettings or estate agency
- Extensive sales and rapport building skills
- An encouraging management style
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Previous experience with a lettings software would be an advantage
- Full and clean UK driving licence
- A brilliant track record at delivering high levels of customer service with both Landlords and applicants.
- Experience of training and enhancing the skills of your negotiators.
- Experience of evaluating properties and bringing them to the market in future (with a high instruction ratio)
- Ideally an ARLA or NFoPP qualification although that is not essential.
£30,000 basic £60,000+OTE