Up to £22000.00 per annum
10 months ago
I have partnered with a multi office independent who have 2 well estbalished offices based in East London. They are looking for a Lettings manager for thier office based in Hackney. Candidates must have a mimnimum of 1 years experience in a Assitant Manager role. Package as below.
Basic - £22,000
OTE - £40k - £50k
Hours: 9am-6:30pm Monday - Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday, 10am-4pm every other Saturday
* Oversee the Lettings Department.
* Develop and manage an efficient team.
* Build and expand Lettings business.
* Keep abreast of relevant Housing legislation, National issues and to attend appropriate training.
* Comply with the various 'Codes of Conduct' of the national bodies the Company is a member.
* Manage electronic data and e-mails and ensure all clients files are updated and compliant.
* Deal with property owners/tenants queries verbally and in written form.
* Carry out market appraisals and follow up with potential clients.
* Register requirements and details of potential landlords and tenants.
* Carry out viewings of properties with prospective tenants.
* Give feedback from viewings to the owners of properties.
* Negotiate lettings deals and progress the letting of properties once a price is agreed.
* Organise and carry out letter drops / mail outs.
* Deal with any lettings issues that may arise.
* Basic accounts data entry.
* Key signing in and out and key tracking.
* Minimum of 1 years experience in senior or managerial role
* ARLA qualified preferable
* An ability to calmly apply initiative and common sense in prioritising and managing a busy workload
* A good track record of providing an excellent level of client service
* Good computer skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
* Strong organisational, sales and administrative skills
* Focused to lead and motivate a team
* Excellent communication and 'people' skills
* Local knowledge of the Hackney area (desirable)
* Hold a full driving licence
* Knowledge of Jupix (desirable)
To apply for this role contact Sam Senior at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 8312