Kensington and Chelsea, London
£35000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
almost 3 years ago
Letting Manager - Chelsea, SW3
Our client is one of the country's leading estate agents. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Manager to join the Prime Central London Team in the Chelsea office.
- Experience of residential lettings within the London Market
- Proven experience of managing a team.
- Proven track record of successful sales.
- The ability to identify and attract investors, developers and vendors.
- The ability to develop strong client relationships will be essential
- The knowledge and ability to accurately value properties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive by nature, a lateral thinker, with the ability to use your experience and qualifications.
- A high degree of integrity and someone who has valued reputation with in the market place
- Proven ability to gain market share and generate fees in line with business targets
- ARLA Qualified.
- Identifying and maintaining relations with investors, developers, vendors and land agents.
- Pitching for new business
- Secure new instructions
- Correct Valuations of potential instructions.
- Finding and identifying suitable tenants.
- Managing the marketing of properties, through all suitable channels.
- Coordinating and managing the letting process
- Communicating with all parties to make sure sales are managed efficiently
- Manage the Lettings Team