Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£25000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with a property firm who are a household name in the London and Kent area. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Professional to manage, develop and grow the established office in Tunbridge Wells. This role will suit an experienced Lettings Manager looking to work with the middle to upper end of the property market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, conducting and closing property valuations.
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Obtaining and providing feedback to landlords.
- Securing offers, negotiating and closing lettings deals to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
- Coaching, training and mentoring the existing staff.
- Recruiting future team members.
- Produce and update reports on branch performance in line with the department business plan.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1+ years' experience in managing a team within a Lettings Department.
- A proven track record of winning lettings instructions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- ARLA qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Strong use of IT systems.
Salary Budgets: £25-30,000 Basic, £55-60,000 OTE, Car Allowance Provided
Required working hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-6pm, Saturdays on a rota
If you are an experienced Lettings Manager looking to join a professional and growing brand then apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8382.